Thursday, March 26, 2009

Mckay's Birthday Party!

Mckay had his first birthday party today! We had the party a few days early since our spring break starts tomorrow and some of Mckay's friends are leaving to go out of town. Mckay decided he wanted an airplane party since he loves airplanes. Thanks to the internet, I was able to make up some boarding pass invitations to give to Mckay's friends. At the party we painted small wooden airplanes, played airplane-themed games, and ate airplane-shaped brownies! I think Mckay's first party was a success!

2 comments:

Laurel said...

I was thrown off when you said that McKay was celebrating his first birthday party. It made me think back to the days when my dad would threaten to "take away my birthday" but then I realized what you were actually saying. It sounds like it was a really fun party. Way to go Amy!

Paul, Brittney, and Avery said...

I agree that it looks like the party was a hit! On another note... Amy, are you the one that does "Signing Time" with your kids? I borrowed a dvd from the library this week and LOVE it. It was the ABC one, way too old for Avery, but I just wanted to see what it was like. Anyway, do you have alot of the dvds, do your kids like them, and where did you get them? I think that I will post this on the Seiter family blog so that you see it... so you will probably read it twice...