Monday, November 2, 2009

Happy Birthday Kaitlyn!

Kaitlyn had a fun birthday yesterday! It's hard to believe she is 8 years old and getting baptized this week.

Last week Kaitlyn had a birthday party with some of her friends. Since she loves arts and crafts we had all of the girls paint some ceramic pumpkins, paint stain glass art, and make some cute necklaces. We also ate pizza for lunch and then decorated cupcakes and sugar cookies! It was a lot of fun! Kaitlyn was definitely spoiled with gifts this year! She can't wait to start working on all of the arts and crafts gifts she got from everyone!

2 comments:

Paul, Brittney, and Avery said...

Happy late birthday! We love you Kaitlyn!

Romi said...

I found your blog!! :) I didn't know if I could remember it right but I got it! Thanks for coming to my shower! It was great to hear how you and Kristy are doing and to see you again!