Monday, April 27, 2009

Tulips!

I love springtime because of the tulips! I was able to go to the Tulip Festival at Thanksgiving Point a few weeks ago and enjoyed seeing all of the beautiful, colorful tulips. I planted some tulips last fall in my own flower garden at my home and was so excited to see what they would look like this spring. And guess what? I found what I call a "twin tulip". You can see in the picture that this is one tulip plant but it has two tulips on it. Isn't that cool! I think this is a perfect tulip for me since I am a twin! I'll be sad when my tulips are gone in a few months, but I am enjoying them now!

2 comments:

Paul, Brittney, and Avery said...

I WANT SPRING! It keeps tricking us for a day or two and then gets cold again!

Michelle said...

You had to get twins somewhere! I love tulips, too and I think I'll plant some bulbs this fall.