Friday, May 15, 2009

Mckay's Preschool Program!

Mckay had his last preschool program for the year last week! They are always fun to go to because the kids are fun to watch. Some kids really get into the singing (or yelling the songs) and start dancing and some are just like Mckay that would rather not even be there and just sit there and mouth the words. At home Mckay loves singing the songs he learns but as soon as he is in front of a group of people, he gets a little shy. Hopefully he'll out grow this soon. But we had fun anyway watching the kids sing patriotic songs and spring time songs.

2 comments:

Laurel said...

So is he going to be in kindergarten this fall? I never went to preschool but every time I see pictures of kids and their preschool class I feel like I missed out on something. I think I went to joy school a couple times a week but.... I remember it mostly being a play group?? Cute pictures.

Amy said...

We've always done two years of preschool. We have them go when they are three years old. That's what I did when I was kid too. So Mckay will go to another year of preschool this next school year before he goes to Kindergarten.